Friday, October 10, 2008

weekend away

This is a photo of Washington Street in Hoboken. I'll have to try to take some pictures myself this weekend because I don't think this really shows how wonderful Hoboken can be. It is full of brownstones and interesting apartment buildings. I'm going to stay with my friends that I don't get to see very often since I moved down to Virginia. We have tickets for a show on Saturday night, dinner reservations at our favourite restaurant and plan to just hang out and chat the rest of the time - perfect! Jenn is kind enough to have all 7 of us staying in her apartment!

On the flip side - boys weekend! Grant is looking after the boys this weekend and they're really excited.

This is where I found the photo - http://kassady-nyc2006.buzznet.com/user/photos/?id=13067211

1 comment:

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

Have a great weekend away Miranda! You deserve it.