Friday, October 3, 2008

tagged

I was tagged by Christina to write 7 quirky things about myself.
Here we go:
* I'm always trying to be on time. This is difficult with two little boys who don't have any concept of time. We're often 15 mins early or 30 mins late.
* If I have something important that I don't want to lose then I put it in a "safe" place. I'm always forgetting where the safe places are because they change. I tend to lose important things a lot.
* I have 2 children but 4 strollers. I told Cameron this morning that we were going to sell our BOB stroller and he cried real tears. I have a son who clearly understands his mummy. I don't really want to sell it but it doesn't make sense to keep it since we never use it.
* I'm cooking during the week using Six O'clock Scramble. My friend Deb, Christina's sister, introduced me to this wonderful service. Even though I am vegetarian I made salmon for the first time last week and chicken this week. I think once a week is enough for a non-veggie dish. No, I didn't eat it but Grant was happy!
* I save lots of things. I tend to have a big clear out once in a while but I am quite sentimental about things. I'm a money saver too. Although I enjoy a good splurge I have always been a saver and worried about not being able to pay the rent or bail myself out of a difficult situation. I need rainy day money to feel secure.
* I can't have my eyebrows waxed. I had it done again last year just to test and my eyes swelled up like big tomatoes and stayed that way for about a week. It is not worth it. I am happy with my eyebrows just the way they are.
*I don't know seven other people with blogs to tag.

3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Too funny. I knew that about the strollers, but the eyebrow thing is funny. Tomatoes! :-)

Mom2Girls said...

Wow I can't beleive you cook "meat" for Grant...that's true love, lol!! AND I SO could have written the "safe place" one, I am constantly doning that...just ask my boss, yikes!

Thanks for doing my tag :)

Steele Family said...

that is funny about the brows :)
i'm with cameron-i love the bob