Tuesday, October 14, 2008

mexico and the park

Grant is in Mexico this week and the boys and I are missing him already.

We've been at the park a lot because the weather is so nice. On Monday we were out with Anna, Oliver and Archie in Alexandria. Here is Cameron having his picnic lunch, sitting next to Ollie.Then you can see Archie and Jamie playing peek-a-boo around the tree.We also went to our new park. The boys love it because, as I think I mentioned before, the ice-cream van tends to make a regular appearance. It is also not very busy and the boys love playing on the big-kid climbing equipment with big stairs and long slides. Frightens me but they were having a great laugh chasing each other up and down the slide today. This is Jamie's determined face as he climbed up the slide the wrong way chasing Cameron! After a great time, Jamie was in tears leaving the park today "one more slide mummy" but we had to get home for dinner and bed. I'm sure we'll be back again this week.

And I just wanted to add that I took these photos with my iPhone - not bad?!

4 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh! great photos with your iPhone!! Looks like the boys had a wonderful time! And I love Jamie's "determined" face. I am dealing with the kids much better after a weekend away too! I had a great time. PS-Willy has the same shirt.

Steele Family said...

Love the photo of Jamie...... Matthew does the same thing-climbing up the slide.....gotta love boys :)

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

I can't believe you took those photos with your iPhone! They look great. I've seen that face on Jamie before... love it :-)!

Monica said...

I like to keep myself and son busy too when my husband is away. He isn't gone as much as he once was, which is nice.

My son is a little bit older (8) so we do sleepovers. Sometimes his friends come to our house and vice versa. It works out well for everyone, especially since he is an only child.