Thursday, October 16, 2008

the number 4 and the letter T

It's a busy week at Sterling Baptist Church school. Jamie's class is working on the colour yellow and the number 4. Look at his lovely chick with four yellow feathers and the number 4 on its head!Cameron's class is busy learning how to write the letter T. For show and tell Cameron took in a toothbrush and toothpaste today. He also made this lovely tiger. On another note, Cameron's birthday is coming up soon and I've been stressing about what to do for entertainment at his party. I know, I shouldn't get stressed about something so silly but I want all the kids to have fun and since it is a wintertime birthday the options are limited for outdoor play. Well, I've booked a moonbounce so I would like everyone to keep their fingers crossed that it will not rain on Sunday 2nd November when we have Cameron's party and all the kids can bounce away in the garden. If there's rain I'll need a plan B!

The other thing that I wanted to blog about was the change in season. It is really looking like autumn/fall outside and I just love the colour of the trees. This tree is on of my favourite in our garden. At the moment you can see just the top is tinged in yellow and orange but in a couple of weeks the whole tree will be ablaze of colour. I'll post about it again so you can see.Today the temperature is in the high 70s but it will be in the low 60s by tomorrow...fall is here!

3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh I miss fall so much. We don't get much of it down here. We're still in short sleeves, shorts and short dresses. I love the chick and the tiger!!! There are lots of indoor games you can play at the birthday party if it rains, but my fingers are crossed for you!

Steele Family said...

Great work from the do:) Hope you have nice weather for the party. Matthew loves those moonbounce tents..... are you doing a theme for the party?

Tonya said...

I saw your profile picture on Deb's site and I just wanted to tell you it is really cute!