Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hot goods - hot wheels

Yesterday, when Cameron was sitting on the sofa after school, he told me he brought home something from school. "It's for you, me and Jamie to play with," he said excitedly. "What did you bring?" I asked. Then out of his cargo trousers pocket came a small matchbox car. It was from school - Cameron had taken one of the cars without asking. Although it was sweet that he wanted to bring home something for us all to play with together I knew I needed to talk to him about taking things that didn't belong to him without asking. So we had a chat. He said he understood and this morning I made him take back the car and say sorry to his teachers. They were very sweet about it. So was the lesson learned by my 4 year old? Guess what Cameron brought home from school today?I will be looking very apologetic at school tomorrow as we do the same apology to his teachers.

4 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh that is very very funny! Repetition, repetition, my dear! Oh Cameron! :-)

Mom2Girls said...

Humm that story seems so familar...
Too cute and sooo common.

PS loved you comment on Debs gingerbread house post...it made me chuckle. :)

Donna Elliott said...

You do know that the Elliott's were originally sheep rustlers from the Scottish borders, right?
;o)

Steele Family said...

Very funny :)