Sunday, December 14, 2008

christmas tree

We went down to see the National Christmas tree this evening. It is beautiful and is surrounded by miniature trains which the boys love.

Here you can see some the trains and the little villages they have set up.

And here are my boys with big smiles!

And here is the lovely tree. Cameron was amazed by such a big Christmas tree.
Then we came back to Reston for dinner and took a few photos in front of the Reston tree.
We also brought home our own tree today. Not quite as large as the National Christmas tree but it is very grand and when Granny Tina arrives tomorrow we will decorate it together.

One quick mum question - why do boys always have to chew on their winter coats?

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Um, Little Man hasn't chewed on his coat yet, but I'll let you know! :-)

The photos are amazing! I hope you're thinking of a photobook!? I've started my holiday one.

Steele Family said...

So pretty - I LOVE white lights...

Tell Tina i said hello - i know she was coming today