Thursday, December 18, 2008

christmas moment

The boys had their school Christmas concert today. We all had a moment as we watched them sing their songs and try so hard to remember the words even though they were dealing with a little stage-fright.
Jamie's class was second on stage. He was great and did all the hand actions as well as singing Go Tell It On The Mountain. I thought he would be nervous with so many people watching but he got into the whole performance and seemed to enjoy himself.Cameron's class performed Hark the Herald Angels Sing and he looked very sweet on stage with his little friends and with his tinsel crown. His friend Chase is standing in front of him in the photo below and Chase was belting out the song - he told me the day before that he knew all the words!

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh too cute! My kids didn't do quite as well dealing with the stage fright! I love their headbands! :-)

Steele Family said...

I can't take it......too damn cute......

Send Tina my love......xoxo