Sunday, December 7, 2008

art corner

I think I might have missed a couple of weeks of artwork but here are some of the latest masterpieces from school.

For Christmas we have a lovely Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. The antlers are Cameron's hand prints and the head is his footprint - what a fun idea.
He's been working on the letter G at school. G is for Granny - she'll be here in a week. G is also for George - Grant's brother, nephew, dad and of course the monkey Curious George.
Jamie has been working on his numbers. As I picked him up his friend Clare was picking the cheerios off her picture and eating them - eewwww - with glue too! Kids are so sweet.Jamie loves to do colouring.


1 comment:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

As usual, ridiculously adorable artwork! It was a very big week for the letter G! I have to do the Reindeer hand thing with my kids. It's great!