Thursday, June 26, 2008

Graduation Day

I wanted to share the Elliott family news with everyone who reads our blog because many of you know Grant's family. Grant's niece, Laura, just graduated from St. Andrews University! She is the first member of their family to graduate and everyone is very proud of her. She's in the photo above with her mum and dad, Donna and George. Congratulations Laura!

And following in her footsteps is Jenni, who was recently accepted to Aberdeen unversity and starts this fall.

Talking of graduations, I just read the speech given by J.K. Rowling to Harvard graduates. It was funny and inspiring.

3 comments:

Steele Family said...

Just read the speech....it was great-thanks for sharing....

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

Congrats Laura! I loved the Rowling speech.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

It looks so beautiful at St. Andrews! I can't wait to go back to Scotland. I have to read the speech...