Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Art

(Below: in case you haven't guessed, this is a peacock.)
I have been trying to think what to do with some of Cameron's art work. Grant thinks I'm crazy for keeping any of it but I think it is quite sweet and I dreamily imagine bringing it out and showing it to his children...or perhaps at his wedding to really embarrass him!

This week he's done some classics at his farm school. Perhaps taking photos of the artwork is a good space saving way of dealing with my growing pile of masterpieces.


Below is a Rooster.And finally, my favourite...below is the Sheep.



4 comments:

Steele Family said...

picasso in the making:) so cute- i know what you mean about saving stuff- Matthew has made some things and they start to pile up- i've been putting them in one of the kitchen drawers - i've thrown out a few things.....i think as he gets older I'll save them ...

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I love the sheep! I have all of Abby and Will's preschool things. It's hard to throw them out. I've got them all in a pile in my office... including my Mother's Day bouquets!

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

I just adore the sheep - it gave me a good giggle because he has that great grin on his face!

Mom2Girls said...

That is a good idea to take pictures of them, I try to keep the "special" things but when they go to school it starts to really pile up - Thanks for the tip. I love the peacock it is really cute!! ;)