Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

Both Cameron and Jamie were able to say "happy fathers day" yesterday. Grant went to play golf with Jean and Dave and we went to mini-golf in Oakton. I think Cameron and Jamie might play as well as their dad...he's taught them everything they know about the game. Cameron scored a hole in one on his first shot, sadly, dad didn't have such a successful game.

The boys walking the course and planning their shots.


Jamie decides that sometimes it is better just to lift the ball and put it closer to the hole...great thinking!

Cameron navigates the water on one hole. After lots of splashing Miranda reaches into the water and Cameron gets to take his shot on dry land. I don't think anyone noticed.

2 comments:

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

I love Jamie's idea! Makes sense to me!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

They're so cute! I think we'll try it here on SI soon!