Sunday, May 31, 2009

Laura's here!

It has been pointed out to me that I haven't written much lately. We've been very busy with the end of term and me getting myself to the gym on a regular basis.  We've also been trying to sell my wonderful Jeep Grand Cherokee. I love it but we went the minivan route and it was time for the Jeep to find a new home. We think we've sold it and the buyers have told us they'll be over tomorrow evening to pick it up.

The boys are excited about summer camp starting tomorrow and can't wait to have some fun on the farm.  While the boys are at camp I plan to keep up my gym visits and although I find it hard to walk up stairs without taking a sharp intake of breath(!) I'm really trying to stay committed to my "get fit and healthy" routine. Grant and I have even been playing squash together and although he's better than me we both run around lots.
We're also very lucky to have Laura visiting us at the moment. Laura is Grant's neice and the boys love her. She is staying for a few months...maybe longer, maybe shorter...depending on what opportunities arise, but we're enjoying the extra help and company while she is here.
I'll have to start taking photos because I prefer posts with matching photos...perhaps one or two at summer camp tomorrow so watch out for more posts coming soon....

1 comment:

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

Glad Laura is there keeping you company. Tell her we said Hi!