Thursday, May 7, 2009

chuck e cheese

Seriously. The people who think up these places need a good smack around the head. My kids loved it of course.  Even though we just went on Tuesday night for our first ever visit all I've heard since we were there is "can we go to C-E-C tonight...pllleeeaaaseee". Then I say no..it is only for a treat... you can't go every day. Then I hear five minutes later "are we going to C-E-C tomorrow?"  I might regret taking them there!


Here are a few photos of the fun...
Anyway, it could have been worse. It was quiet and the boys had a wonderful time. Really, they loved it. Cameron said to me at night.. "I love C-E-C but I love you more mummy"....oh thank goodness!

1 comment:

Donna Elliott said...

Your big boys cousins love C-E-Cs too!! (and Aunty Donna). Maybe we'll go there in the summer :o)