Sunday, August 17, 2008

totally trucks

I'm a little behind in my posts. Have taken lots of photos but sometimes it is hard to keep up with the busy schedule of Cameron and Jamie Elliott!

Last Friday we went to Reston's Totally Trucks event. Cameron and Jamie got to climb on all sorts of trucks and diggers and they loved it. The bonus was the fire truck which they really enjoyed.The fireman let the kids put on the headsets - he's talking to the kids and look how they are paying attention.
Here they are driving a tractor - do you think either of them should get a license yet? Perhaps they should only be allowed to drive without helmets?

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I love these pics! I'm waiting for an event like that by me!

Steele Family said...

I love the picture where they are both wearing the yellow hats