Monday, August 25, 2008

hello friend!

If you've ever seen Little Bill then you'll know why Cameron and Jamie love it. Sweet stories about a five year old boy who is learning to play with friends, deal with disappointments and basic life lessons - always with good humour. A while back, Cameron and Jamie saw an episode about writing, sending and receiving letters. They were hooked! They love to receive letters and cards! There's lots of excitement when something arrives for them in the mail.

Today was such a day. Laura sent notes to both Cameron and Jamie who both had big smiles when they said "we got a letter!"


4 comments:

Mom2Girls said...

Ah, it's such the little things in life, the excitment of a letter, my lauren askes everyday if she got mail...it's so sweet, they looks so cute with their cards.

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

I will get Emily to write... I will!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

That's so cute... reminds me also I need to write to Lauren! :-)

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Hi. Just want to let you know that I sent you a bloggy award!!! http://fromstilettostosneakers.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-amazing-birthday-gift.html