Monday, July 7, 2008

just counting teeth

Cameron went to the dentist today and already he hates having his teeth brushed and checked. How do people and even kids instinctively know that it's not really that nice to go the dentist. I hate it and yet I have to tell Cameron how much fun it will be (perhaps he sees right through me?) Last time we were there the dental hygienist said "the toothpaste is great it tastes just like bubble gum"... how many 3 year olds know the flavour "bubble gum"?? Not mine.

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Mine won't either... yuck!

Steele Family said...

You're so funny.....the past few weeks Matthew has been so difficult when I brush his teeth.... I swear I need a crane to open his mouth....:) I dread having to go to the dentist with him. I'll have to have a stiff shot before I take him :)