Sunday, September 21, 2008

computer geek

Cameron has turned into a computer games addict. There is a computer in his new classroom and he loves playing games at school. I showed him the Noggin games on my computer and he's hooked. He picked it all up really quickly and in no time was going between games and asking for new ones. Granny is going to get him a Leapster system for his birthday because he needs to get off my computer otherwise I'll never get to blog again! I'm a little torn about letting him get too involved in computer games but hope that if I keep it to educational games for his age it will be ok. And yes, we are in our pyjamas in this photo because Cameron wants to play games the minute he gets up in the morning. Luckily he's willing to stop for breakfast and school.

3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

That's great. He's so smart... Let me know when Jamie starts. (BTW: you look awesome in your pjs!)

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

Em just got a laptop from Nanny and Grandad. We love that she is getting so good at using the computer but we do limit her time. You probably know I don't believe in games systems (nintendo, sony, etc...) for kids but the computer games she is playing are great. We just got a bunch of Nancy Drew mysteries and are enjoying them together.

Good for Cameron that he is pickign them up so quickly. It amazes me what kids are able to do so young.

Steele Family said...

that's neat that he's into the games.....i'm not familiar with the noggin games- i'll have to check it out.....

you never know maybe he'll be the next Bill Gates :) then you and Grant can travel the world!!!