Friday, May 16, 2008

Doctor, doctor

We haven't blogged for about a week because we've had a busy time and lots of doctor's visits.
Granny Tina left on Tuesday and we're all a bit sad because we miss her. Cameron was in denial for a few days but seems to be over it now and actually spoke to her on the phone which is a good sign that he's forgiving her for having other things to do apart from play his new game with cars called "watch your toes!"

Jamie had pink eye and then we discovered a double ear infection. Then he was allergic to the antibiotics they gave him and came out in a rash all over his stomach and back. Then he had a fever and the ear infections came back. They tested him yesterday for strep throat and he has that too! He's kindly shared it with me but Cameron seems to be clear so far. So we are a sick household this week. Hoping that next week will be better. Grant took Cameron to school this morning and I've stayed at home with Jamie. Cameron was so excited to go in daddy's car.

Good news - Jamie moved into his "big boy bed". He is now out of his cot/crib and into a toddler bed. He's doing great and loves having a big boy bed. What happened to my baby? Such a milestone.

On Sunday we are going to have our photos take by Grant's football friend, Keith. Mark, Lisa and Emily had some great photos taken by him before they left for the Bahamas and it is my mother's day present to have some fun photos of the boys. I'm really looking forward to it but hoping we are all healthy by Sunday. Will post the photos next week.


3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh my! I hope you're all feeling better! I can't believe that Jamie's going to a big boy bed... I can't imagine that yet! We're still sticking to the cribs... for as long as possible!!!! :-) I'm sure you'll get some aweome photos with Keith. Lisa and Mark's are so great. I can't wait to see them!

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

Oh no poor Jamie. Give him a kiss from all of us! Don't let Cameron kiss him though or he will get sick :-)

Can't wait to see your photos - Keith ules!

Steele Family said...

Hope you all feel better soon! Wow- I can't believe Jamie is in the bed. I'm guessing it's a little quicker with the second child-he probably want to be just like his big brother Cameron!!