Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hot Cocoa?

Jamie has recently discovered hot chocolate. He prefers Starbucks hot chocolate but will make do with the stuff I make at home. He calls it "hot cocoa" because that's what Little Bear calls it.
Today was the first time he put down his foot and demanded hot cocoa. After nap, he woke up, I gave him his regular warm milk and after a quick taste he dropped his sippy cup to the floor in disgust and said "hot cocoa mummy". I guess he knows what he wants! Needless to say he's making do with the regular warm milk. Little Bear has a lot to answer for!

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

That's OK, Abby threw a tantrum when I told her enough chocolate after I let her eat the ears off her chocolate bunny Grandma sent!

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

He is such a little talker!