Tuesday, June 9, 2009

new york and hoboken

I had the best weekend but it was just too short...why do times with your friends fly by so quickly?

I went to see Amanda, Anne and friends in NYC for a girls weekend. We were celebrating Amanda's 40th birthday but she still looks 21 :-) In one day we did The Sex and the City tour, the Staten Island Ferry, the rooftop bar and sculpture garden of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the bar in the Rainbow Room of the Rockefeller Center and finally a laugh at the Gotham Comedy Club.  Thanks for including me in a fun weekend!

I also got to catch up with my friends in Hoboken. I miss our times in Hoboken together. Laughing about things that are happening to us and around us. I'm looking forward to our next get-together in October.

1 comment:

amanda car said...

Thank you so much for joining us Miranda. I had a fantastic time and still cannot believe we squeezed all that in one day! Aren't we clever Ax