Thursday, February 5, 2009

artwork

I'm sure you've been missing your artwork fix from Cameron and Jamie.  Now that I have my iMac working with my photos we should be able to bring you some art from school this week.


Here is winter and spring from Cameron.

Jamie made these fantastic elephant ears today. He was so happy to wear them on the way out of school. He loves the Elmer the Elephant book and has been working on the letter E this week.Here is an envelope from Jamie which had some lovely drawings inside and also some paper that he'd cut up using scissors.And finally today Cameron brought home a snowman that he loves - me too.
More artwork next week!

1 comment:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I love your artworks posts! Too cute. Glad Jamie loves his Elmer book! I hope you're having a great time skiing!